Thursday, December 15, 2016

Class Evaluation

1. Some things I like about this class was that we got to learn new ways to make a better persons of ourselves. I know that these ways that were learned will follow us in our future. They will greatly impact not only our lives and the way we live, but the other people around us.
2. I wouldn't say I dislike anything, but I was just tired of every class, thus this being the last. Although it was my responsibility to be a good student.
3. One way that I feel we can improve this class is watching more videos, because I am more of a visual learner. I feel like getting to know things better for me is by watching examples of the subject being learned in class.
4. I can consider my highlight of this class being the goals journal. It has helped me become more set and ready on how to accomplish my goals. I even started a new journal, I wrote down goals and every time I will accomplish one I will add a picture of thee accomplishment.
5. Yes, I feel like I did because I gave brief summaries of quotes and statements given to us.
6. I do read my goals almost everyday, because I feel like if I get more into it I know I will become successful in accomplishing them. By reading them I will pick myself up to get my act together.
7. Yes I am committed to being a CTR person because if you are good to others, others will be good to you. I am into seeking personal development to make myself a way better person and learn to help others around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment