Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Class Evaluation

1) Things I liked about this class is the positive vibes that come to me when in here. I think it is very generous of Mr. Haymore to push and motivate student to make right choices in order to accomplish our goals. We are taught to be humble when achieving and when we achieved.
2) Things I did not like about this class is the codecademy assignments we had to do. Some times the lesson it provided was easy but some were also difficult.
3) A bit of recommendation is to make the class a little more fun to keep students busy throughout the class period.
4) A highlight for me was taking in the way on being a better person, because I did everything as told and I am actually becoming a better person of myself. In other words, I hope these statements stand by others.
5) I honestly did my best in this class, I did all assignments and completed them all as well. My assignments were also turned in on time. Doing so, my grade has remained an A all semester.
6) I do take in consideration my goals, it is something I go over because I would and will accomplish everything in life. I do not read my goals five minutes a day, but I do think about my plans for the future and how every one of my actions will fall into my future. 
7) I am committed on beginning a CTR person because I really want to accomplish my goal and everything I want in life. I know that choosing the right will keep you away from negative and not well things. Although actually choosing the right will get you to positive and great things.

No comments:

Post a Comment