Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Freelance Post

(Current goal I am focused on)

I will be talking about how and what I will be doing to accomplish my goals and dreams.

As a junior my very first goal is to graduate from high school, obviously. By accomplishing this, I am working hard on keeping my grades up. Also I am and will try to have a high GPA. When I become a senior, I will apply to Pepperdine University, any Cal state, or city college. I will try to have a job by senior year to pay for college or any need for college. I want to get my Bachelor's then my Master's on teaching. To this, I am taking a child development college class offered by ELAC. I am taking this to prepare and educate myself on how children of all ages develop and how their attitude change.

Image result for child development

No comments:

Post a Comment